"Aunty When Are You Returning Our Boys" - Toyin Aimakhu Shades Stella Again

Star actress Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson has replied Stella Damasus’ lengthy reply to her in a video diary. In her words with an attached image(below), Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson said:
Image result for toyin aimakhu



Star actress Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson has replied Stella Damasus’ lengthy reply to her in a video diary. In her words with an attached image(below), Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson said:

Quote
“Huh aunty stella replied me after 8 months(dancing shoki)i don die but ma i didn’t mention ur name o n u now said i hv toothpick leg haba aunty stella r u jst knwing dat or hv u forgotten dat time i beg beg beg b4 u acted in my movie halimat dat u came wit dat ur boyfriend dat drives big okada (lol powerbike)but the leg don fat small now u knw dat u r in America n u can’t come for now cos of un and ur radio stuffs(buhahabuha)but can snap n send to u ma “Aunty stella but btw me and you why r u jst replying after 8months n i swear i didn’t mention ur name o but ur conscience abi eyaa emabinu ma..I’m sorry ma but u said sumtin abt if bla bla my son(abi won di aunty stella ni)i mean r u under a spare ma (enife fi eja kika se bangles)mati lu yin ju my son with u,which kain joke be dat ma…Anyway ma thats jst by the way ma but if e pain u ma I’m sorry ma but pls ask any one the meaning of this OBIRIN LOTA OBIRIN and IYAN OGUN ODUN..thanks ma and love u still ma.. NB aunty stella pls dnt say anything again cos oro o dun lenu yin rara ma pls ma,pple like me shud be adoring u ma nitori olorun ma and pple in ur set won’t reply their baby colleague…pls ma less i forget ma when r u returning our boys cos dats the koko ma….. To all my fans ma una no vex..enjoy.”






21 Feb 15, 01:09 PM 


0 Comments: